DXN Spica Tea with Ganoderma Lucidum 20 Sachets
DXN has developed Spica Tea which is rich in natural ingredients containing Ganoderma lucidum, Radix glycyrrhizae and other natural elements. This has created a delightfully aromatic tea with a piquant flavour that remains from the first sip to the last. Spica Tea is also mild and ideal for all ages and gender.
Packaging Size: 20 sachets x 5g
- Reviews (0)
Ten Great Benefits of DXN Spica Tea:
1. Weight Loss
2. Boosts Immune System
3. Reduces risks of Diabetes
4. Increases Stamina
5. Tones your Muscles and Skin
6. Anti Carcinogenic
7. Anti Aging
10. Reduces Cholesterol
DXN Spica Tea is our herbal tea blended of five natural herbs and other nutrients essential for our maps improve respiratory function.
1. Spica prunellae (Prunella). It also helps not only as “liver cleanser” but also removes the reddish, painful, swollen, and watery in your eyes. These are signs of a liver problem.
2. Pericardium Citri Reticulatae. This is the “mucolytic” action in our Spica tea, to dissolve the phlegm and resolve the hard cough.
3. Herba Menthae. More commonly known as “mint”.This removes the excess heat (heat) from the head to the eye. Also mitigating the excessive reflux of the esophagus.
4. Radix Glycyrrhizae. It cleanses the colon. Aides also alleviate the work of respiratory function by removing the extreme sputum and adding fluid in the lungs and bronchial passages.
5. Ganoderma Lucidum. This is the most superior herb in our Spica tea. We all know the work of Ganoderma strengthens the immune systems.
How to prepare Spica Tea?
Place one Spica bag in 2 liter boiling water. Allow to stand for 30 minutes. Serve while hot.